The Beginning of the Final Major Project.

So the final major project has come, and I have set up myself a brief to work with and create something great.

My brief is set around a theme of war not being the conflict and the happens of war but rather the history that it left, the way we build monuments and memorials to those that lost their lives during the conflict of the world wars, also wars all around the world that have involved the heroes who gave their lives for the sake of their country.

I will looking at various ways in which war is archived that being memorials and museums for example, I will going out and finding different memorials commemorated to the different people who served in the war and unfortunately lost their lives.
The aim of my project is to create a book or a series of images taking from photographs or visual reference of what is in front, this will also include a lot moving around outside of university to collect these research and reference to create my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment