Colouring The Images

After I finished the line work I then moved onto colouring my image, I decided to mix and match the colouring technique of fully colouring an image to colouring certain elements of the picture. The colours themselves are sampled taken from the actual photograph using the Eyedropper tool looking at the different colours from the image and thinking which colour I can take from the image will work not only for the image but with the rest of the colour also.
Here is my example of the partial coloured image on the image I had shown in my previous post.


And an example of my full coloured image where I chose an image I think would benefit more from being fully coloured rather then having certain areas coloured.

This method will vary between what images I believe should have full colour added to them or have sections/ key elements coloured for them testing and seeing what works is really the way to go at this moment and see what I can make out of the photographic reference I took whilst I was venturing out to these places.


No comments:

Post a Comment