Research and Initial Idea

To start off with my project I wanted to practice to perfect the likeness of British army equipment.
For this I looked at pictures of equipment, weapons and even the uniform.
Here a few examples of the practices to images I did towards my work.




There are two different initial ideas I want towards the work on my project. I wanted to focus of the adaptation of soldier to civilian life. I wanted to have this idea of merging or mixed lives to represent a soldiers struggle to adapt to the normal civilian life. The second idea for my work is the idea of focusing on soldiers turning to alcohol as a substitute to coping with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Something like mixing equipment with beer cans or bottles again merging two worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment