3-D Model

For my 3-D model I decided to try something I never tried before. My plan is to create a plush doll of my wolf character, but instead of using just a step by step creation kit. I rather make this from scratch my plan is to make the wolf character out of an old duvet to make something like a rag patchwork doll.

This is something new to me and I have never made a plush doll before so this could prove something of a challenge towards me and I am willing to tackle that challenge.



















Looking at photographs of different wolf plush dolls these images are something I am looking to be close to my final outcome of my plush doll. The only different is i choose to make mine more worked on patchy and button eyes instead of marble like eyes, possibly having the stitching visible as well to show the patchwork and stitch done to the plush doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment